● Support RMC on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com
● Treat me to a Coffee with Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com
● MonsterJoysticks: https://monsterjoysticks.com
● 1ClickPrint: https://www.1clickprint.com#RMC
● Episode Links
Space Walkers, a Commodore 64 game designed and written by Mark Heslop.
Space Walkers music score by Kamil Wolnikowski (AKA Jammer)
Music composer for many platforms, including the Commodore’s Sound Interface Device (SID) chip.
CBM PRG Studio: http://www.ajordison.co.uk
● Cave Links
RMC Shop: https://www.etsy.com
Have you ever wondered how to program a C64 game? On today's Retro Road Trip we learn how, we explore some rare Commodore micros and we enjoy Marks collection of handhelds.
RMC Retro Road Trip Theme - Slavko Goatmare Kozomora
● RMC Tool Shop - Find tools seen on the channel for your Cave here:
USA Shop | https://www.amazon.co.uk
UK Shop | https://www.amazon.co.uk